วันเสาร์ที่ 29 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Giving Back, Receiving More This Christmas

Christmas time is in the air. It is a time for giving and sharing and personally, throughout the year all I was mental of is working and production some money. I skipped vacation for this year and focused more on production good deals. Luckily all my hardwork as a corporate officer for a very large enterprise plus managing a small enterprise of mine on the side paid off.

Now that Christmas is here, I am compelled to give back something in return for all the blessings that I received for this year. Also being a businessman that I am, I'm planning to make charitable donations that qualify as tax-deductible contributions for federal revenue tax purposes. That way I'll be able to give more for a worthwhile cause and receive something as an added bonus.What I am mental of giving is my old car, an old black Hyundai Tiburon that I bought many years ago. It is still in good health but I am planning to buy a much best vehicle, a 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid.

Charitable Donations

Now what is nice about giving items such as this old car of mine is that citizen who want to keep some type of charitable effort, but have relatively itsybitsy cash reserves to contribute often give items as a form of charitable donation. This often takes the form of donating stuff that are no longer needed, furniture that has been substituted with new items, or household appliances that are still in good working condition. And yes even car donation.

But what if you don't have such materials to donate or don't even have any spare bucks to give? Still no problem. If you're short on cash this holiday season, reconsider donating time instead of money to keep non-profit organizations may have holiday projects or fundraisers they need volunteers for. There are a lot of ways to help. You determine which one fits you.

Giving Back, Receiving More This Christmas

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น